Monday 4 February 2013

Big Band Theory.

 So I have spent the last few days wondering what to say, and it came down to......... me still not knowing what to write. So today I sat watching TV and Big Bang Theory came on, and I have to say I love it. I know it may not be to everyone's liking but for me, haha, it is briliant. Sheldon Cooper... OOOSH, that man is just a ball of hilarity on two legs that can't say a line without being funny in some way. I hope there are many viewers of the program because if not then you people are mad, okays?! WATCH IT, it's too good to miss. Fair enough if you watch it and decide not to like it but at least give it a shot. It is so simple at times, with the best lines that can make you hoot for a good 5 minutes, at least! The opening theme tune to it is simply a hoot. You just have to sing a long to it :') unless your like me, you now the first part, hum the middle and then sing the ending? If you do that then I am sure we are not alone with the thousands of other people who have the same issue, it's just that middle part?! It's a butt.
Those Big Bang Theory fans out there; I hope you own all the series of it on box set so you can watch it whenever you want to? I know I wish I could have that privilege  as personally I would never stop watching it! It is something that I could watch so many times over and over and still find it as funny as the first time I watched it. Tehehe. I now demand that all you readers go out now, buy the box set of as many series as you can and watch it. Or at least pop onto 4OD and watch a few for a taster... trust me you will love it. If you don't then sorry, but your a tad mad (that rhymed) GO GO GO!


1 comment: