Tuesday 26 March 2013

Parent's evening...

Now tonight was the dreaded parent's evening... now if you have been through school then you might feel the same was as 95% of the people I know... hatred for this event to pop up on your school calender. It means that everything you have done in the past year is going to be recited to your parents, who most of the time just want to know what weird things you have been up to to beat you for... haha. Well tonight was my parents evening :) I have to say... it went well... considering I thought I would get moaned at by my teachers I am happy with the out come... 

Me... soon...
To start with I had my history and to cut it short, both my teachers said I was a very bright student who needs to be more confident to reach my full potential.... I have to say the look of shock on my parents face was hootful, and also I did manage to laugh hysterically at them when they said it. Me? Clever? no. Although due to what was said I am now re thinking about dropping it next year... ahh decisions once again! I am useless at them! My health and psychology went the same too... both saying I was doing well and putting in enough effort. I was pleased with all my results tonight... I think though that parents are just going to be critics constantly. Due to the amount of times 'revision' was mentioned tonight they are both hounding me with 'you will revise more', 'you can't go out' & 'you need to do more revision so you don't mess up another 24 marker'. The support...! :') Lovely.  Also as I am currently avoiding the life ahead of me, I don't know if I want to go to uni or what else I want to do... I am a lost little..... rat? Yes rat. I have no idea what I am doing or what I am meant to be doing, therefore I have no goals other then survive this year and get my work done. 

I hope all my chums have had an equally helpful evening tonight and mainly positive
.... TTFN :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for a good Parent's Evening! :)

    xoxo,

    Jules of Canines & Couture
    www.caninesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete