Tuesday 28 May 2013

Friends...

Now this morning, I was perched in bed just having a good old think about my past. At school the year 11's have just left for their study leave, meaning that for most of them they are entering a 13 week summer holiday before going to college or coming back to sixth form. A lot of my year (year 12) are saying how they best enjoy it because they are going to miss all the parties and all the celebrations when they are in the next year. That got me thinking about my friends. 

Now for the past few years I have swapped friendship groups so many times... I moved around the year having friends in all groups, although now I have settled into a huge group who are just the very best of people. Although throughout all this time I have met one person, who was there for me all the time... he is now my boyfriend surprisingly... anyway! I was thinking this morning that the best time of the past year as not the parties that I went to.. it was the friends that I had with me. At the moment I have 6 very close friends, we are all mad and weird, that's probably why we get along so well.. we know what to say to each other to cheer us all up, and we know whats best for each other. Without all the soppyness... I love my friends, they are people who I want to keep close to me throughout life.. no matter how much they say that we won't stay in contact after sixth form (they have no idea how good a stalker I am) 

For those of you my age out there... keep your friends close... you will never know how much you need them when something happens. 


                      "Friends are like bra's, close to the heart and there for support"

Thank you for reading :) 

Micky xxxx

2 comments:

  1. such a lovely post! Laughed at the quote at the bottom too :p xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you liked it! It's a wonderful too, gets me every time haha xx

    ReplyDelete